Saturday, February 4, 2012

Freedom

Typing quickly, excuse any spelling mistakes. I don't have time to even carefully word myself as I usually do, but I wanted to informed you all, I'm free, I'm free, I'm free...

I want to sob happily.
In truth, I've been free for about a month or so now. I've neglected to keep track of time and failed to think about this blog at all...

Currently, I am in a library typing this up. I've been on the run for the duration of my freedom, switching locations and riding the bus to someplace new every week. On my person, I hold the bag my 'savior' gifted me...
I don't know why they saved me, but they did and that's all that matters. If only I had gotten their name... Or got to see their face. They hid themselves under a strange mask and the only words I got out of them was when I asked them why, why save me?

"You will find out in time, mistress."

That's all. Then they handed me a blue draw-string bag, and took off...

Inside was $1000 worth of U.S currency, a new set of clothes, sneakers, and a note that said "Run."

And running I've been since.
I've used the money sparingly for hotels, getting simple jobs to keep myself fed, and transportation. I don't know how long I can keep this up, but nobody from that hell has found me yet.

This really must be the land of the free.

Now I must go, my next job is soon.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow. I'm glad to hear you're out. Just keep a low profile and stay alert. Wish you luck.

    Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete